My Next Step at C3
Our journey of faith in Christ Jesus is about growth! We see a pathway for people as they grow in their faith:
When you connect with Jesus you connect into God’s Family – the Church!! We have different ways to connect including our weekly Sunday services, mid-week connect groups, as well as one-off Focus Groups. These groups are a great way to go deeper in your relationship with God and others. These Connect Groups generally meet around a shared meal, conversation, sharing the Word of God, and prayer. Get in touch today and find out how you can connect in.
Part of knowing Jesus is changing the inner orientation of our lives. We no longer live just for ourselves but begin to live for God and others. Serving through volunteering our gifts and skills is a great way to engage in all that God has for us. There are many different ways you can give time, whether it be on a Sunday during Church or during the week. Reach out and find out more about how you can serve others and get involved.
We have lots of different ways to help you grow in your relationship with God. From the point of your new connection with Jesus Christ we explore a series of new steps that build on one another to help you grow up into the image of God and to help you live well. We explore the following “next steps” in the life of the Church:
- Water Baptism
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit
- Bible Studies
- Life in the Spirit (day seminar) – discovering your gifts and all things related to the Holy Spirit
- Day of Change (day seminar) – getting free of the past
- Freedom Ministry (6 fortnightly teaching and prayer ministry sessions designed to help you break free from the past and move into all the freedom that God has for you through Christ)
- How to Read and Understand the Bible
- Healthy relationships
- Understanding my purpose
Start your journey with Christ and connect with us below!